Thousands expected at wedding show in Norwich this weekend
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The stage is set for a special show this weekend packed full of inspiration for brides and bridegrooms planning their dream wedding.
Bride: The Wedding Show is at the Norfolk Showground today and tomorrow and is the biggest show of its kind in the region.
The show– which is in association with the Eastern Daily Press and sponsored by Pure Brides and Grooms – features 150 exhibitors covering every aspect of wedding planning.
Everybody from cakemakers to bridalwear specialists and photographers will be at the event, and they spent yesterday putting the finishing touches to their stands and preparing to welcome the thousands of visitors expected over the two days.
Diana Sims, from the show team, said: 'Our wedding show is the biggest in the region and we are looking forward to helping hundreds of happy couples plan their big days.
'There are specialists on hand covering every aspect of your wedding day as well as a special bridal catwalk show to inspire and entertain.
'New for this year we also have a Golden Ticket giveaway offering the chance to win everything from free venue hire to money off wedding rings.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
'A big thank you to all our exhibitors who have donated more than £20,000 worth of prizes.'
The show is from 10am until 4pm today and tomorrow. Entry costs £10, £18 for two people and £32 for four people.
Are you planning an unusual wedding? Email firstname.lastname@example.org