This year’s Out There Festival ‘is looking like an absolute humdinger!’
- Credit: David Street
A packed programme of more than nine hours of entertainment will be showcased today (Saturday) as thousands of people descend on Great Yarmouth.
An estimated 50,000 people are expected as a galaxy of street artists from across the world bring some weird and wonderful circus and street art performances to the coastal town this weekend
An international festival of circus and street arts will see the popular 'Out There Festival' returns for its 12th year
The crowds will be able to enjoy shows, street theatre, and circus acts from across the globe during more than 100 hours of performances, from 130 artists who hail from 10 different countries.
The festival starts at noon on Saturday and will continue on Sunday at various locations across the town.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Mackintosh, director, said: "Nine world premieres, 12 UK premieres and 16 shows we've co-produced all come together to create an outstanding
vision of a seaside town come to life with an innovative programme of international excellence.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 May 17 easing: What UEA virus expert will and won't be doing
- 9 Couple launch new park café after market success
- 10 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
"The twelfth year of the Out There Festival is looking like an absolute humdinger!"