Can you spot yourself in our photos of obstacle course Gung-Ho! in Norwich?
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
They climbed, scrambled, slid and slipped to the very end.
Thousands of people took part in the five-kilometre Gung-Ho! obstacle course at Earlham Park on Saturday.
Designed by Alex Winters, event organiser and former Cbeebies presenter, the course, which came to Norwich for the first time last year, included obstacles such as the 35-metre-long Maniac, an Under Pressure maze and the slippery Surfin' USA.
To inflate, the gigantic inflatables are said to require the same amount of air as more than 75m footballs.
And if the obstacles weren't challenging enough on their own, the slippery foam on much of them certainly made things tricky for competitors.
You may also want to watch:
Thousands of pounds are expected to be raised for charity, through either individual fundraisers or for the family event's official charity partner BBC Children in Need.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named