This photo of a Horning house isn’t quite all it seems
- Credit: Bernard Hagon
It may appear in this photo that the home owners at number 85 had left their door open for anyone to get in.
But on closer inspection it is actually not what it seems and it is in fact a very creative way of displaying a house number.
The home is situated in the village of Horning on the Norfolk Broads and it has been getting a lot of attention with tourists stopping to take photos.
This photo was taken by villager Bernard Hagon, an 84-year-old retired butler, who was alerted to the quirky home feature by his son.
He said: 'After hearing about it I really had to go and see it and when I finally found it I thought it was very intuitive and very creative.
You may also want to watch:
'It is just a mirror with a door frame and door attached to it but I really think it is ingenious.'
• Have you seen any quirky home features? Email email@example.com.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled