Third person admits murder of Great Yarmouth man
A third man has now admitted the murder of Great Yarmouth man Derek Blake when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
The body of 44 year-old old Mr Blake was discovered at an address at St Nicholas Road, Great Yarmouth, on May 24.
Ricky Roys, 20, of St Nicholas Road, Great Yarmouth, has admitted the murder of Mr Blake.
Andrew Brown, 42, and Helen Cooke, 18, both of St Nicholas Road, Great Yarmouth, have already pleaded guilty to the murder of Mr Blake at an earlier hearing.
All three had their cases adjourned for reports and are due to be sentenced on October 5.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 7 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 8 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 9 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car