Thieves target King’s Lynn dental surgery
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police are appealing for information after two safes and their contents were stolen from a dental surgery in King's Lynn.
Thieves forced their way into Lynn Road Dental Practice at Gaywood some time between 12.45am and 1.05am on Sunday.
Officers believe two men carried the safes, containing items including paperwork, cash and medical equipment, into River Lane or Wootton Road where a vehicle may have been parked.
Witnesses are asked to call DC Chris Parnham at King's Lynn CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 5 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 6 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 7 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 8 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 9 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 10 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test