Thieves target Barnham Broom Golf Club and Bawburgh Golf Club and steal nearly 40 batteries from golf buggies
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Thieves have attempted to steal dozens of batteries from golf buggies at two Norfolk golf clubs.
Police have said that thieves were disturbed in the early hours of Monday during a break-in at Barnham Broom Golf Club. They stole 35 batteries from 25 buggies but they were disturbed while loading them into a white VW van.
Officers are linking the crime with another early morning incident at Bawburgh Golf Club on March 1. Thieves took the batteries from four buggies.
Officers are reviewing CCTV from both incidents and are appealing for information.
Anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area at the time, or anyone with information, should contact police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK