Thieves steal tractor parts from depot
Thieves broke into a depot and stole exhaust parts from 20 tractors.They cut a hold in the fence at Zetor Tractors' UK Distribution centre at Bexwell, near Downham Market, overnight.
Thieves broke into a depot and stole exhaust parts from 20 tractors.
They cut a hold in the fence at Zetor Tractors' UK Distribution centre at Bexwell, near Downham Market, overnight.
Today depot manager Bob Maslin said: “It's an unbelieveable thing for anybody to take off a tractor. These are specialist silencers fitted under the bonnet.
“They'd have to know they were there, they ignored everything else on the tractors.”
Mr Maslin said the parts, which are worth £100 each, would have taken around 15 minutes each to remove. Police are investigating.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 4 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69