Thieves steal tools from Walcott outbuilding
Thieves broke into an outbuilding in flood-stricken Walcott, on the north Norfolk coast, and stole a quantity of tools in two grey tool boxes.
They contained items including a blue Metika electric cordless drill, a blue and red electric saw, an orange/yellow cordless drill, a blue grinder unit, a grey soldiering iron, a Halfords ratchet socket set in grey box, a stainless steel socket set, a black Kango drill, a Black and Decker sander, a Black and Decker hammer drill and a Black and Decker flat pad.
Police are appealing for information about the incident which took place on Coast Road sometime between 2pm-2.20pm on Tuesday January 7.
? Contact PC Jonathan Rayner on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'