Thetford pub to hold events for charity
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A pub in Thetford will hold three fun days to help raise money for charity.
The Albion, on Castle Street, has held a variety of fundraising events over the past few years and has more lined up this summer.
The first one will take place on Sunday, May 28 and will benefit the priors Mead care home in the town.
The event, which will run from 1pm to 5pm will consist of a barbecue, sweet cart and tombola prizes.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust will benefit from an event held on Saturday, July 8 from 1pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a barbecue, live entertainment and a tug of war competition.
And on Sunday, September 10 a pamper day and bake sale will be held in aid of the Macmillan Cancer Support bus which visits the town.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
Held from 12.30pm to 5.30pm, there will be a number of stalls including Body Shop @ Home with Kim Robinson and Zoe's Accessories and Beauty Products.