Thetford pub to hold events for charity
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A pub in Thetford will hold three fun days to help raise money for charity.
The Albion, on Castle Street, has held a variety of fundraising events over the past few years and has more lined up this summer.
The first one will take place on Sunday, May 28 and will benefit the priors Mead care home in the town.
The event, which will run from 1pm to 5pm will consist of a barbecue, sweet cart and tombola prizes.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust will benefit from an event held on Saturday, July 8 from 1pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a barbecue, live entertainment and a tug of war competition.
And on Sunday, September 10 a pamper day and bake sale will be held in aid of the Macmillan Cancer Support bus which visits the town.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
Held from 12.30pm to 5.30pm, there will be a number of stalls including Body Shop @ Home with Kim Robinson and Zoe's Accessories and Beauty Products.