Thetford man thanks ‘kind hearted Norwich soul’ who found his wallet on Prince of Wales Road
- Credit: Archant
There is nothing worse than losing your wallet on a night out, but the misery was short-lived for one lucky clubber whose wallet was returned to him 'still full' after falling out his back pocket.
Warren Hance, 24, from Thetford was out in Norwich last Friday night and faced a weekend of woe after losing his wallet on Prince of Wales Road.
But the marketing executive was 'made up' when the missing item was posted back to him on Tuesday - without anything missing.
Mr Hance said: 'I went to Norwich on Friday night and lost my wallet on Prince of Wales Road.
'I got home from work on Tuesday still gutted to discover that some kind hearted Norwich soul had posted my wallet back to me still full.
You may also want to watch:
'Big up you massively. I'm proper chuffed.
'If anyone knows who this is or if it was you let me know.'
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
He also posted on his Facebook page: 'I owe you a pint' to the good samaritan that found his missing wallet.
Unfortunately there was no note inside the returned item.
Were you the person who found the missing wallet? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk