Thetford man thanks ‘kind hearted Norwich soul’ who found his wallet on Prince of Wales Road
- Credit: Archant
There is nothing worse than losing your wallet on a night out, but the misery was short-lived for one lucky clubber whose wallet was returned to him 'still full' after falling out his back pocket.
Warren Hance, 24, from Thetford was out in Norwich last Friday night and faced a weekend of woe after losing his wallet on Prince of Wales Road.
But the marketing executive was 'made up' when the missing item was posted back to him on Tuesday - without anything missing.
Mr Hance said: 'I went to Norwich on Friday night and lost my wallet on Prince of Wales Road.
'I got home from work on Tuesday still gutted to discover that some kind hearted Norwich soul had posted my wallet back to me still full.
You may also want to watch:
'Big up you massively. I'm proper chuffed.
'If anyone knows who this is or if it was you let me know.'
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
He also posted on his Facebook page: 'I owe you a pint' to the good samaritan that found his missing wallet.
Unfortunately there was no note inside the returned item.
Were you the person who found the missing wallet? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk