Thetford man competes for share of £1m on Channel 4 game show
- Credit: Jamesstack, Moneybags, weekdays on Channel 4 at 3pm
A man from Thetford could be in with a chance of winning a share of £1 million on a Channel 4 game show.
Martin Fisher, 49, will appear on Moneybags, hosted by Craig Charles, from Monday, December 12.
On the show, contestants face questions with answers on moneybags passing along a conveyor belt.
Players have to grab the bag with the right answer on it and if they get the correct bag they win its value, which can be anything from £1,000 to £100,000.
Every week £1 million passes down the conveyor belt.
Mr Fisher, who runs his own cleaning company, said: "It was challenging but everyone respected the rules. My fellow contestants were amazing.
"We started off as complete strangers, but clicked straight away.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
"I've got a lot of respect for Craig Charles. He's a proper legend."
Moneybags airs weekdays at 3pm on Channel 4.