Thetford magician makes the Britain’s Got Talent live final
- Credit: Dymond/Thames/Syco/REX
A magic act has wowed the public with a surprise appearance from Stavros Flatley and made it to the Britain's Got Talent final.
James Samuel, from Thetford, who appeared as part of the group 4MG, impressed judges and the public with their most recent performance and were given a place in the Britain's Got Talent final.
4MG, who have been dubbed the One Direction of magic are an all-male team which includes Harry Nardi, 18, Theo Mallalieu, 17, and Josh Horus, 17, as well as 19-year-old James.
Appearing in front of judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams, the group switched their usual card tricks for mind games.
The boys even had a guest appearance from 2009 Britain's Got Talent winners Stavros Flatley.
You may also want to watch:
Earlier today James Samuel said: "Tonight we are trying to take it up a notch, we have got rid of the cards and all I can say is we are doing stuff with the mind, it is going to be a real spectacular surprise."
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats