Thetford funeral directors hold awareness week
- Credit: Archant
A Thetford funeral directors is holding an awareness week.
L Fulcher, based on Earls Street, is hosting the event for local people who are interested in learning about the benefits of the Dignity Funeral Plan - which are prearranged funerals.
The week is also for people who would like the opportunity to view the facilities at the funeral home.
Michelle Banks, funeral service arranger, said: 'More and more people are pre-arranging their funerals these days. People often purchase a funeral plan to make sure their loved ones don't have to make difficult decisions about their funeral arrangements.
'We are inviting people who are interested in finding out more about funeral plans to come to L Fulcher where I will be available to answer questions on funeral plans or any other aspect of arranging a funeral.'
You may also want to watch:
The event is on until Friday, March 10 and people can call in between 10am and 3pm.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers