There were 60 Santas bouncing on a trampoline - festive world record attempt in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: David Cook photography
A springing sight of red and white in Great Yarmouth was a first attempt to create an usual festive world record.
Around 60 people donned the Santa outfit in an attempt to get into the Guiness World Records book.
Some 100 jumpers were needed to secure a place in the book, but the event was still a huge success with more than £1,200 raised for the Anchorage Trust.
The Santa bounce was the idea of James Sinclair, funding coordinator at the Trust.
Mr Sinclair, 30, said the charity was making great strides in supporting young people in the town, especially when it came to decent housing and that he was keen to help.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'There was an amazing atmosphere the whole night and it was a spectacular sight to see.
'No such record had been set so it made it a good one to go for.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
'We had a few people pull out late in the day due to illness, but there was still a very good turn out and it was a fantastic event and everybody there was buzzing after it finished.'
The stunt took place at the Jump Warehouse in Main Cross Road, Great Yarmouth.
To sign up people had to pay £10 and that included their jump, a Santa suit, jumping socks and a mince pie or sausage rolls.
Festive jumpers were also welcome to raise their own additional sponsorship.