Theft of Yamaha motorbike from car park in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A man has had his 'lifeline for work' taken away after his motorbike was stolen.
Police have launched an appeal for information after the theft of the vehicle from a car park near the seafront in Nelson Road Central, Great Yarmouth.
It is believed the blue Yamaha YBR125 was stolen overnight from the car park near the old Art College between the hours of 7pm on Monday, July 31 and 7am on Tuesday, August 1.
A helmet and gloves which were in the bike's top box were also stolen.
The father of the man who the bike belonged to said it was a 'lifeline for work' as his son used it to commute.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information or witnessed any strange behaviour in the area around the stated times then call Great Yarmouth police station on 101 and quote the crime number 36/55638/17.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or go to: www.crimestoppers-uk.org to use their online form.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each