Sisters open new garden centre in Norwich cafe
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters have set up a blooming new garden centre - and want to focus on teaching their customers their shared experience.
Lisa and Sarah Bolingbroke created The Watering Can in April. Back then it was a small stall at the end of Sarah's driveway, using products grown in her greenhouse.
But within months the sisters, who also run a cleaning service, have managed to land their own city centre garden centre, based at Cafe Brittania.
Lisa said: 'We are really passionate about encouraging people to get out in their garden.
'We have found a lot of people don't know about plants, especially younger generation, and we love to teach and give customers the confidence to give it a bash.'
You may also want to watch:
The Watering Can's Facebook page already has more than 1,500 followers, and the sisters are also providing services such as hanging baskets and borders to local businesses.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home