Sisters open new garden centre in Norwich cafe
- Credit: Archant
Two sisters have set up a blooming new garden centre - and want to focus on teaching their customers their shared experience.
Lisa and Sarah Bolingbroke created The Watering Can in April. Back then it was a small stall at the end of Sarah's driveway, using products grown in her greenhouse.
But within months the sisters, who also run a cleaning service, have managed to land their own city centre garden centre, based at Cafe Brittania.
Lisa said: 'We are really passionate about encouraging people to get out in their garden.
'We have found a lot of people don't know about plants, especially younger generation, and we love to teach and give customers the confidence to give it a bash.'
The Watering Can's Facebook page already has more than 1,500 followers, and the sisters are also providing services such as hanging baskets and borders to local businesses.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm