The Voice to hold more open auditions in Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The Voice UK is returning to Norwich to find singing superstars to take part in the next series.
Producers for the show will be in the city on Friday, April 20 between 12pm and 2pm.
Auditions will take place at the Birdcage on Pottergate in the Norwich Lanes.
A promotional poster for the audition says: 'Do you think you've got what it takes to turn a chair?
'We are on the lookout for incredible singing solo artists and duos for The Voice 2019.'
You may also want to watch:
Those wanting to audition are asked to prepare one song acapella or with a backing track.
Backing tracks must be provided by the singer and will need to be on an electronic device.
Auditions are also being held at 3.30pm on April 19 at The Garage on Chapelfield North.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
• You must be 16 age or over by October 1 2018 to audition and to book a slot email firstname.lastname@example.org