The Pennoyer releases events for February
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Zumba, history of art and a knitting club are amongst the activities on throughout February at The Pennoyer Centre in Pulham St Mary, near Diss.
Starting the month will be the Evening Inn on Friday, February 2 from 6.30pm, where a host of tipples created in the area will be on offer.
Wednesday is the day to get active as zumba classes are held at 10am, with a pilates class at 2pm and a further fit club at 7pm.
On Tuesday, Febuary 6 and 20, art events will discuss people in power, a history of portraiture and the later date will look at girl power - a history of women artists.
Monday is the day to relax with Odd Balls Knitting Club from 1pm and computer activities from midday.
You may also want to watch:
Film night will offer a chance to view Victoria and Abdul on Friday, February 16 at 7.15pm.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab