Supporters of new multi-million pound sports hub can have their names enshrined in stone
- Credit: Archant
Supporters of a new community sports hub near Norwich can have their names enshrined in stone at the facility.
The Community Sports Foundation (CSF) hopes the initiative will help raise funds for The Nest, which is being built in Horsford.
The multi-million pound sports hub - named after Norwich City's former home ground - will include football pitches, a sports hall and a gym.
In order to help fund the project, individuals or organisations can purchase a granite stone which will be engraved with their name.
The stones will then form a landscaped area in the heart of The Nest, called the Walkway.
There are three different sizes available, including a standard small stone, priced at £60.
Each stone will be engraved and permanently installed into the artwork floor in batches, commencing in 2020.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack