Picture of proud pooch crowned The Journal’s Picture of the Week
- Credit: Archant
This striking image of a sun-drenched golden Labrador drying off on a Suffolk beach has been named The Journal's Picture of the Week.
Photographer, Jemma Crane was walking with her dog Max at Benacre Beach when she secured the beautiful image of her prized pooch.
'I do a lot of photography, mostly with Max, he is our model.
'I have plenty of photos with Max - would say I have around two thousand of him,' Miss Crane said.
The photographer used her Canon 1300D to capture the two-year-old dog resting on the cliffs.
You may also want to watch:
As our winner, Miss Crane receives a 10in x 8in framed version of her photo from Picture Studios, of London Road North, in Lowestoft town centre. Entries can be of any subject but they must be digital images.
To enter our competition, email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and a contact number.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash