The Kooks announce Norwich show for ‘Best Of’ UK tour in 2017
- Credit: AP
British rock band, The Kooks will be heading to the University of East Anglia in May as part of a new UK tour which will see them perform their greatest hits.
Their debut album 'Inside In/Inside Out' was certified five times platinum last month and now The Kooks have announced a 17 date tour to celebrate their impressive career.
The Best Of Tour will take the Brighton rockers from Manchester, where it kicks off on April 21, to London and will see them stop off at the Nick Rayns LCR for a show on Monday. May 8.
Fans will have the chance to see performances of all their classic hits such as 'Naïve', 'She Moves in Her Own Way' and 'Ooh La' as well as B-Sides and new material the band have been working on this year.
In a post on Twitter, the band said: 'Beyond delighted to announce we'll be taking our favourite tunes on tour next spring!'
You may also want to watch:
The four-piece, comprised of Luke Pritchard, Peter Denton, Hugh Harris and Alexis Nunez, formed in 2004 and to date have released four studio albums, including 'Konk' in 2008, 'Junk Of The Heart' in 2011 and 'Listen' in 2014.
Tickets for The Kook's Norwich show will go on sale on the UEA Box Office Website on Friday, November 25 at 9am.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold