Norfolk charity supported by national business networking group
- Credit: Archant
A national company that chose to support The Hamlet Charity for their Christmas networking event have raised more than £600.
4Networking's Norwich group, chose to raise money for The Hamlet Charity at their festive themed event, held at the Sugarbeat Eating House on Monday evening.
The event that raised £615 for the charity had 45 businesses in attendance for food, drinks and a raffle.
Stuart Grant, one of the team running the event, said: 'We decided to raise money for The Hamlet as we heard of all the work they do with both children and adults, hopefully we can do our bit for them.'
The Norwich-based charity supports people with disabilities and complex health needs, along with their families to overcome the daily barriers they face.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Garlinge from The Hamlet said: 'Our thanks to organisations like 4N who make a difference to local lives by supporting The Hamlet Family.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants