Norfolk charity supported by national business networking group
- Credit: Archant
A national company that chose to support The Hamlet Charity for their Christmas networking event have raised more than £600.
4Networking's Norwich group, chose to raise money for The Hamlet Charity at their festive themed event, held at the Sugarbeat Eating House on Monday evening.
The event that raised £615 for the charity had 45 businesses in attendance for food, drinks and a raffle.
Stuart Grant, one of the team running the event, said: 'We decided to raise money for The Hamlet as we heard of all the work they do with both children and adults, hopefully we can do our bit for them.'
The Norwich-based charity supports people with disabilities and complex health needs, along with their families to overcome the daily barriers they face.
You may also want to watch:
Matt Garlinge from The Hamlet said: 'Our thanks to organisations like 4N who make a difference to local lives by supporting The Hamlet Family.'
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive