The goats have been found! Joy as flock missing from field near Swaffham is found and herded home
- Credit: Archant
A flock of 11 missing goats have been found, much to the delight of their owners.
Phillapa, Diamond, Bluebell and their horned sisters were located in a field just outside Swaffham, after going missing from their enclosure between Castle Acre and South Acre on Thursday morning.
Lucy Ostin, from Lyng, owns the 18-month-old pets with some friends, and said she was distraught after the goats' disappearance.
But Mrs Ostin said the animals were now safety back on home turf.
Mrs Ostin said: 'We found them after a tip off shut in a field just outside Swaffham early on Saturday morning and had quite adventure trying to walk them 5 miles home.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Ostin and she and her friends bought the goats about six months ago. She said she had been worried the goats would be sold for meat, which could have proven dangerous for their consumers, as the animals had been treated with chemicals for a skin condition.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack