Rapunzel gets royal treatment at city salon
- Credit: Archant
A pantomime princess indulged in a spot a pampering at a Norwich salon ahead of her stage debut in the city.
Abigail Middleton, in the role of Rapunzel, has been hard at work preparing for this year's My First Panto performance, put on by The Garage and Norwich theatre company All-In Productions.
To take a break from her tower, the plucky princess and fellow panto stars Stewart McCheyne, from children's band Andy and the Oddsocks, and Emily Panes ventured out to John Olivers salon in Red Lion Street.
Staff at the salon curled the princess's tremendous golden tresses before fashioning them into a fishtail plait with flowers woven in.
My First Panto: Rapunzel runs at The Garage in Chapel Field North from November 29 to January 12.
People will be able to meet the cast on level one at Castle Quarter between 11am and 3pm on Saturday, November 23, where there will also be a chance to win a family ticket.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 5 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 6 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 7 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 8 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 9 Soldier from Norwich jailed over rape of girl
- 10 From pot washer to head chef: 17-year-old's remarkable rise to the top