The EDP Wedding Show - the biggest wedding show in East Anglia - starts today
- Credit: Archant
The biggest wedding show in East Anglia will start today at the Norfolk Showground in Costessey.
The two-day EDP Wedding Show kicks off this morning and will see more than 150 exhibitors share their tips and expert advice to brides and grooms-to-be.
Last year around 3,500 guests came through the doors and, with ticket sales growing, this year's event promises to be bigger and better than ever.
It's the fifth year that the show has been hosted at the Norfolk Showground and with experts in hair and beauty, dresses, formal hire, venues, transport and food, couples can leave with plenty of inspiration for their big day.
The show is a national-style wedding event with a local twist, featuring the best of businesses from Norfolk and Suffolk which are there to help out with planning a wedding from its start or finding the finishing touches.
You may also want to watch:
This year there will even be an award for the best-dressed stall.
Each day there will also be four professionally choreographed catwalk shows sponsored by Norwich International airport, which will not only give plenty of ideas but offer great entertainment too.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
Guests can relax in the champagne bar at the heart of the exhibition area, listen to a variety of live music or visit the café hosted by award-winning restaurant and wedding venue Brasted's, a great place to discuss any potential ideas.
Diana Sims, wedding commercial manager, said the EDP shows should not be missed: 'The atmosphere at EDP wedding shows is absolutely amazing. We spend a lot of time making the best events we can and there is such an excited buzz as people see just how many superb wedding experts and suppliers we have in this area.
'It's the personal and professional touches to the smallest details of our shows that simply make them the best in the area.'
• Tickets are available on the door at £8, two for £14 or four for £25. • Parking is free and the show runs from 10am-4pm today and tomorrow.