The EDP Wedding Show
Brides and grooms-to-be (and their mothers) have been making their way to Dunston Hall today as the biggest one-day show in the area opened its doors for all that is needed to plan the big day.
Into its sixth year at the picturesque hotel just south of Norwich off the A140 Ipswich Road, the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show had 98 exhibitors this year - set to make it the biggest and best show yet.
From wedding dresses, to cake, music, hats, and even Fawlty Towers impersonators - the organisers thought of everything.
By 12pm, over 500 people had walked through the doors, looking like this show may be one of the biggest yet.
Steve Maddams, from the EDP Wedding Show team, said the show's numbers prove how successful the event is for helping wedding plans to get underway.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to buy tomorrow's paper for full coverage and pictures from the show.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening