Can you spot yourself in our gallery of The Darkness at Festival Too?
- Credit: Archant
Tens of thousands of people packed into the market square to watch The Darkness perform at Festival Too.
Frontman Justin Hawkins - having chosen to leave the Lycra at home and opting for a white ensemble to keep cool in the balmy evening - welcomed the crowds at the Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn.
He told of how performing at the free festival was an unmissable opportunity.
'I have never been to King's Lynn before,' he added. 'But by christ I am coming back.'
The rockers played a 12-song set including all-time favourites I Believe in a Thing Called Love, Love is Only a Feeling and One Way Ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Hawkins enjoyed some banter with the crowds and shared his knowledge and memories of the local area, including nearby Wisbech and 'Skeggy.'
'I can feel something, it's familiar and warm. It reminds me of home - 76 miles east of here in Lowestoft.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting