Big name DJ set to perform at Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of warehouse-based dance parties have revealed details of their next event in the county.
TDA Live - otherwise known as The Dancing Astronaut - has sought a licence from South Norfolk Council to host an event at the Norfolk Showground later in the year.
The Norwich-based events organisers have in the past hosted a show headlined by Chase and Status, with an advertisement on social media indicating the next event will be held in October.
Should the licence by approved, it will see the event held in a large warehouse on the showground in Costessey and headlined by Hammersmith producer and DJ Wilkinson.
The event is proposed to run from 7pm until 1am on Wednesday, October 2, with early bird tickets already on sale.
You may also want to watch:
The licensing will be decided by South Norfolk Council in due course. Those wishing to comment on the application have until Tuesday, August 20 to do so.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting