National pet care charity appeal for Norfolk volunteers
- Credit: Cinnamon Trust
A charity which helps those coping with a terminal illness look after their pets is looking for volunteers in Norfolk.
The Cinnamon Trust is urgently looking for dog walking volunteers to help a resident of Norfolk and their eight-year-old Jack Russell, Robbie.
A spokesperson from The Cinnamon Trust said: 'All volunteers help in the ways that are most appropriate to them.
'Teams take it in turns to visit housebound owners to take the dog for a walk, foster pets as one of their family when owners face a spell in hospital, take pets to the vet, even clean out the budgie's cage or cats litter trays.'
People interesting in volunteering and would like to register or even have a quick chat about what is involved call Sally or Tressa direct on 01736 758707.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively those interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council