National pet care charity appeal for Norfolk volunteers
- Credit: Cinnamon Trust
A charity which helps those coping with a terminal illness look after their pets is looking for volunteers in Norfolk.
The Cinnamon Trust is urgently looking for dog walking volunteers to help a resident of Norfolk and their eight-year-old Jack Russell, Robbie.
A spokesperson from The Cinnamon Trust said: 'All volunteers help in the ways that are most appropriate to them.
'Teams take it in turns to visit housebound owners to take the dog for a walk, foster pets as one of their family when owners face a spell in hospital, take pets to the vet, even clean out the budgie's cage or cats litter trays.'
People interesting in volunteering and would like to register or even have a quick chat about what is involved call Sally or Tressa direct on 01736 758707.
Alternatively those interested can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 2 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 3 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 4 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 5 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 6 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 7 Is this Norfolk's quirkiest cafe?
- 8 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 9 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 10 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible