The A140 in Norfolk has reopened following a head-on crash
Large tailbacks were caused after a head-on car crash on the A140 this afternoon.
The accident, involving a van and a BMW, happened on the Ipswich Road, just before Dunston, south of Norwich, just after midday.
One person had chest injuries while two others had back and neck injuries. All three were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A third car was hit by debris from the crash.
Police and ambulance attended the scene. A live cable also had to be taped off.
The road reopened at 1.50pm.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued