That’s not coffee! Police seize cannabis stored in jars after man arrested near Diss
- Credit: Archant
Police found these unusual looking coffee granules while searching through a man's home after he was arrested near Diss.
Officers discovered a small amount of cannabis stored in five jars at the property in Suffolk on Saturday evening.
A search was carried out following the arrest of a man in his late 30s, who was driving whilst unfit through drugs.
He was also found to be in possession of a Class B substance.
Police said the man was stopped just before 8pm. He is currently at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre awaiting an interview.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet, South Norfolk Police said: '1 male under arrest for unfit through drink/drugs. Search of his home revealed some unusual coffee granules #seized.'
Police did not say where in Suffolk the property was located.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock