That’s not coffee! Police seize cannabis stored in jars after man arrested near Diss
- Credit: Archant
Police found these unusual looking coffee granules while searching through a man's home after he was arrested near Diss.
Officers discovered a small amount of cannabis stored in five jars at the property in Suffolk on Saturday evening.
A search was carried out following the arrest of a man in his late 30s, who was driving whilst unfit through drugs.
He was also found to be in possession of a Class B substance.
Police said the man was stopped just before 8pm. He is currently at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre awaiting an interview.
In a tweet, South Norfolk Police said: '1 male under arrest for unfit through drink/drugs. Search of his home revealed some unusual coffee granules #seized.'
Police did not say where in Suffolk the property was located.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 10 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link