Norwich café celebrates first year in business with free pastries
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich café will be celebrating its first year in business by giving its customers free pastries this weekend.
That Café, at 27 St Augustine's Street, is marking its milestone with the offer. It will apply while stocks last, and for those customers buying a hot drink.
On Facebook, they said: 'Can you believe it's been a year?! Thank you so, so much to our customers that come in every week and keep us trading.
MORE: This cafe is one of the first places in Norfolk to sell drinks with CBD (cannabidiol) - will you be trying them?'Pop in over the weekend and we'll have free pastries to go with your purchased drinks.'
When the family-run business was set up by Christopher Featherby and John White, the pair said its focus would be on locally sourced food and biodegradable packaging.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate