Texan pop punk band Bowling For Soup are coming to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
American rock band, Bowling For Soup will be heading to Norwich as part of their Get Happy Tour.
The group who hail from Texas, will be joined at The Nick Rayns LCR by The Aquabats! and Army of Freshmen on Wednesday, February 14 2018.
The Get Happy Tour was originally set up as a joint venture between Bowling For Soup and Army of Freshmen in 2006.
As well as bringing back the tour a decade later, Bowling For Soup have also decided to perform their smash hit breakthrough album, Drunk Enough to Dance, in its entirety during the show.
To date the band have released ten studio albums, with popular songs including Punk Rock 101, Emily and Girl All The Bad Girls Want.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the show cost £25 and will be available to purchase from 10am on Wednesday, September 27.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation