Testicular cancer awareness film in the running for national award
- Credit: Courtesy of City College Norwich
A short student film raising the awareness of testicular cancer is in the running for a national award.
Chris T's Story was written and produced by three City College Norwich students and local testicular cancer charity It's on the Ball.
It has reached the final stages of this year's National Charity Film Awards.
People can vote for the film online to be shortlisted as well as donate to It's on the Ball.
Award winners will be announced in late April at a red carpet award ceremony in London.
You may also want to watch:
Chris T's Story features a local couple who explain how they discovered that Chris was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer and the impact it has had on their lives.
It is used by It's on the Ball for talks in schools and colleges about how to detect the signs and symptoms of Testicular Cancer.
Visit www.charityfilmawards.com/videos/chris-t-story to cast your vote for the film.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer