Tesco’s drive-in screening of Bridget Jones in Great Yarmouth cancelled
- Credit: Archant
A drive-in screening planned as a Valentine's Day treat in Great Yarmouth has been cancelled less than a week before the event.
The Tesco Extra store in Pasteur Road was due to show the latest Bridget Jones film on Sunday, February 12 but it has been called off because of a licensing issue.
A Tesco spokesman said the event was postponed until a later date.
The event was going to be free on a first come, first served basis.
Prior to the event, store manager, Paula King, said: 'We are always looking for new ways to delight our customers and so this Valentine's Day we wanted to help provide our customers with a fantastic date night experience.
You may also want to watch:
'We are really excited for this event as the team loved the film and we hope the local community enjoy it.'
Bridget Jones's Baby is the third in the series starring Renée Zellweger, based on the novels by author Helen Fielding.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community