Tesco at Stalham to raise money for charity Stand Up To Cancer
A food store in north Norfolk has organised a series of charity events to help raise money for research into a cure for cancer.
Tesco at Stalham, based at Old Market Road, has various activities taking place in the store this week to fund-raise cash for Stand Up To Cancer.
Tomorrow (Tuesday), students from Stalham High School will be bag packing and cycling on the store's exercise bike to help support another on-going challenge.
Then on Thursday the staff will be taking part in a wacky hair day, on Friday a superhero and villain fancy dress and on Saturday they will be wearing red, orange or onesies sleepsuits.
The team hope to raise �1,000 and other planned events include a charity head shave and leg wax.
You may also want to watch:
? For more details of the charity visit www.standup2cancer.org.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 10 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village