Ten of the best places to get ice cream in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
With Norfolk set to bask in glorious sunshine for much of the week a cooling treat will certainly be on the cards. Here are some of the places which sell the tastiest ice creams in the county.
• Ellie's Ice Cream
The parlour in Sheringham only serves Ronaldo's luxury ice cream but with 85 different flavours on offer you certainly won't be stuck for choice.
• Ronaldo Ices
You may also want to watch:
The luxury dairy ice cream makers are based in Norwich and were established in 1983. It is available in shops, ice cream parlours and restaurants.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
• Ice Cromer
The sea front kiosk serves 15 flavours of Lakenham Creamy ice cream. They also serves everyone's favourite, the whippy.
• Cafe Gelato
Found in the heart of Norwich, it sells real Italian gelato and artisan coffee from Florence. Flavours include Kiwi and banana.
• Dimascio Ice Cream
Located right next to the beach in Gorleston-on-Sea, the kiosk has a range of both traditional ice cream and whippy ice cream in various flavours.
• Cupcake & Co
The Norwich shop has a selection of handmade ice cream and sorbets produced by Jack's Gelato in Cambridge - including chilli and ginger.
• Dann's Farm
The Family business in North Tuddenham, Dereham is known for its award-winning Norfolk farmhouse ice cream.
• The Picnic Hut
The small cafe in Wells-next-the-Sea serves a large selection of ice cream made by the Lakenham Creamery.
• Hunstanton Ice Cream Company
A small family run business, they have been making their own ice cream - including Turkish delight flavour - on-site since 2013.
The Parravani family has been making Italian ice cream in Norfolk and Suffolk since 1898. Their ice cream van can be seen at events across the region.