Temperatures expected to soar to 30C across Norfolk - but not before a night of rain and thunder
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Temperatures are expected to soar across Norfolk tomorrow, but not before a night of rain and thunder.
Norwich-based forecaster Weatherquest said temperatures could reach up to 30C on Wednesday.
However, forecaster Phil Garner warned that it was likely to be a 'warm and muggy' day, with humidity rising above 70pc.
Today (Tuesday, July 18) is expected to be dry, with temperatures of up to 25C.
But that is likely to change from around 10pm as thundery showers move up from the south.
You may also want to watch:
It will lead to a humid night, as temperatures hover around 16C.
Following the heatwave tomorrow, Thursday is forecast to be cooler at 23C, with a chance of morning showers followed by a dry and bright afternoon.
- 1 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 2 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 3 Flooding in west Norfolk with over an inch of water in homes
- 4 Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse's Norfolk Broads visit on air next week
- 5 Eyes to the skies: Red Arrows to fly over Norfolk today
- 6 Stark warning building trade at 'breaking point' over price hikes
- 7 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk
- 8 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 Controversial Ben Burgess HQ move recommended for refusal
Mr Garner said Friday will be the opposite, with a dry start, followed by rain and wind in the afternoon and evening. Showers are also forecast for Saturday and Sunday.