Television presenter Reggie Yates to discuss new book in Norwich
- Credit: BBC
Television presenter, actor and radio DJ Reggie Yates is heading to Norwich.
The 34-year-old, known for his roles as Rastamouse and Leo Jones on Doctor Who, will be visiting the University of East Anglia on Thursday, November 2 to discuss his new book, Unseen: My Journey.
Unseen takes readers behind the scenes of his story so far, from his days working on Top of the Pops to his current role in immersive documentary journalism where he has examined everything from gun crime in Chicago to being LGBTQ in Russia.
Broadcaster and writer Edith Bowman will host the event, talking to Reggie about his experiences both on and off camera.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask their own questions during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Unseen: Reggie Yates In Conversation cost £8.80 for students and £13.20 for adults.
For more information visit ueaticketbookings.co.uk
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk