Teenagers found dead by rail line named
Police today named the two young men whose bodies were found beside a railway line near King's Lynn. Luther Storr and Shaun Barnes, both 17, are believed to have been hit by a train early on Saturday morning.
Police today named the two young men whose bodies were found beside a railway line near King's Lynn.
Luther Storr and Sean Barnes, both 17, are believed to have been hit by a train early on Saturday morning.
They were found close to St Germans Mill Rd level crossing after a train driver reported seeing bodies beside the line.
Det Chief Supt Mick Field, of British Transport Police, said: “This was a tragic incident and our thoughts are with the families of these two men.
You may also want to watch:
“The investigation into the circumstances of their deaths is ongoing and we are appealing for anyone who may have been with them, or seen them during the night to contact police.
“We have spoken to several witnesses and are reviewing CCTV images from the Kings Lynn area but it's vital that we establish a clear picture of why the men were on the railway at that time.”
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Both Mr Storr and Mr barnes were from Watlington, though Mr Storr had recently moved to King's Lynn.
Anyone with information about the men's movements earlier in the night or any other information that may assist police are asked to contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40.