Teenagers bailed after shot fired at home in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Two teenagers have been bailed after they were arrested following reports of a shot being fired through a window.
Officers were called just after midnight yesterday (Sunday, November 27) to reports of a shot being fired at an address in St Peter's Road, Great Yarmouth which damaged a window.
Specialist officers were deployed and found a woman at the address had suffered minor cuts as a result of the window damage.
She was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston for treatment.
At around 1am a further call was made to police reporting a disturbance at an address in Barkis Road, Yarmouth – about a 15 minute walk away from St Peter's Road.
You may also want to watch:
A short time later officers arrested three males in connection with both incidents.
Two of the males, aged in their late teens, have since been released on police bail pending further enquiries until January.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
The third male, a 19-year-old from the Yarmouth area, has since been issued a penalty notice for disorder.