Teenagers bailed after shot fired at home in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Two teenagers have been bailed after they were arrested following reports of a shot being fired through a window.
Officers were called just after midnight yesterday (Sunday, November 27) to reports of a shot being fired at an address in St Peter's Road, Great Yarmouth which damaged a window.
Specialist officers were deployed and found a woman at the address had suffered minor cuts as a result of the window damage.
She was taken to the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston for treatment.
At around 1am a further call was made to police reporting a disturbance at an address in Barkis Road, Yarmouth – about a 15 minute walk away from St Peter's Road.
A short time later officers arrested three males in connection with both incidents.
Two of the males, aged in their late teens, have since been released on police bail pending further enquiries until January.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 5 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 6 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
The third male, a 19-year-old from the Yarmouth area, has since been issued a penalty notice for disorder.