Teenagers arrested after Jaguar is vandalised in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Ian Burt
Five teenagers were arrested after the back window of a Jaguar was smashed.
Police are now appealing for witnesses after an incident of criminal damage last week.
It happened sometime between 8.40pm and 9pm on Tuesday, June 20, where the windows of a silver Jaguar X-Type, which was parked on Lime Kiln Wal, Great Yarmouth.
The men, in their early teens, were arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They have all subsequently been released under investigation, while enquiries continues.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to any witnesses, in particular a woman who called the police to report the incident.
They are asked to contact PC Steve Hughes at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.