Teenagers arrested after Jaguar is vandalised in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Ian Burt
Five teenagers were arrested after the back window of a Jaguar was smashed.
Police are now appealing for witnesses after an incident of criminal damage last week.
It happened sometime between 8.40pm and 9pm on Tuesday, June 20, where the windows of a silver Jaguar X-Type, which was parked on Lime Kiln Wal, Great Yarmouth.
The men, in their early teens, were arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
They have all subsequently been released under investigation, while enquiries continues.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to any witnesses, in particular a woman who called the police to report the incident.
They are asked to contact PC Steve Hughes at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.