Teenagers arrested after bus is sprayed with graffiti in Stalham
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two teenagers have been arrested after a mini-bus was allegedly sprayed with graffiti in north Norfolk.
The bus was damaged sometime between 4pm on January 30 and 10am January 31 at Stalham High School.
The two boys are aged 16 and 17 and from the Potter Heigham and Happisburgh areas.
They have been interviewed in connection with the incident since been reported for the offence to be dealt with in due course.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 7 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47