Teenager who fell through skylight of Norwich pub has suffered ‘life-changing injuries’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A teenager who fell through a skylight at a Norwich pub remains in hospital with life-changing injuries
The teen, who has not been named, was on the roof of the Heartsease pub with another man when they fell.
Emergency services were called following the incident on June 14, and the teenager was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
He was initially said to be in a critical condition but a police spokesman has since confirmed he is now stable, although has 'suffered serious life-changing injuries'.
The other man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital but has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Police said there will be no criminal investigation into the matter.
The incident is currently being looked at by Norwich City Council's health and safety team.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
No-one at the Plumstead Road-based pub wanted to comment.