Teenager who fell through skylight at Norwich pub still recovering in hospital more than a month after fall
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A teenager who fell through a skylight at a Norwich pub is still recovering in hospital more than a month after the incident.
The teen, who has not been named, was on the roof of the Heartsease pub with another man when they fell.
Emergency services were called following the incident on June 14, and the teenager was airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge.
He was initially said to be in a critical condition but has subsequently been described as being stable.
A spokesman for Norfolk police confirmed he is still in Addenbrooke's where he is recovering slowly after having suffered 'life-changing injuries'.
You may also want to watch:
The other man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital but has since been discharged.
Police said there will be no criminal investigation into the matter.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
No-one at the Heartsease pub wanted to comment following the incident.