Teenager wanted by police in Lincolnshire arrested in Thetford after fight
- Credit: �Archant Photographic 2011
A teenage woman who was wanted by police in Lincolnshire has been arrested in Thetford.
Police were called to Market Place at 2.15pm on Tuesday following reports from the public.
When officers arrived at the scene they found a fight had taken place between a group of people in a vehicle and a group of pedestrians.
An 18-year-old man was arrested in connection with a public order offence and was taken to Bury St Edmunds for questioning. He was later released and no further action was taken.
An 18-year-old woman, who was not involved in the fight, was also arrested after allegedly entering the seal police had put in place.
You may also want to watch:
The woman, Linda McDonagh of Bretton, Peterborough, was found to be wanted by police in Lincolnshire. She was charged with theft and will appear at Boston Magistrates Court on July 12.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue