Teenager sexually assaulted in taxi
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A teenager was allegedly sexually assaulted in a taxi in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Two women, both in their late teens, got into a white taxi opposite outside Joyland in Great Yarmouth with two unknown men at around 4.20am on Sunday, January 27.
Once inside the taxi, one of the men sitting in the back, is alleged to have touched one of the women inappropriately, Norfolk Police said.
The women got out of the taxi at Lowestoft Library in Clapham Road South, where they got another lift home.
Police officers are keen to speak to witnesses, particularly the driver of the taxi, regarding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have information is urged to contact PC Sally Anderson at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/6505/19.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich