Teenager suffers ‘life threatening injuries’ in crash
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old suffered “life threatening injuries” when a car overturned into a field.
Officers were called to Station Road in Middleton, near King’s Lynn, just before 8pm yesterday.
A dark coloured Ford Fiesta was reported to have left the carriageway near to the junction with Hill Road before overturning and coming to rest in a nearby field.
A 17-year-old passenger was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital with what were described as life threatening injuries.
The driver and another passenger, both aged 17, suffered minor injuries in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The driver was arrested in connection with the incident and taken to Kings Lynn police investigation centre for questioning.
Officers are appealing for anyone who saw the crash or has any information about it to contact the Swaffham roads and armed policing team on 101, quoting incident number 432 of April 22.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 4 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Man admits downloading more than 2000 indecent photos of children