Teenager questioned over brutal Gorleston assault which left Bradwell boy with a bleed on the brain
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A teenage boy has been arrested in connection with an attack that left a Gorleston teen with a bleed on the brain.
A 16-year-old boy required monitoring by a specialist doctor last month when he suffered a brain injury in a Church Lane assault
Now police have arrested another boy, also in his late teens, in connection with the incident, in which the victim also suffered extensive cuts and bruising.
A Norfolk Police spokesman confirmed the boy was arrested on Wednesday, September 13 and questioned, but has since been released pending further investigations.
The victim's mother, who does not wish to be named, said: 'He isn't doing well at all. He is depressed, has lost weight because he is not eating and is petrified. He won't leave the house alone.'
You may also want to watch:
The victim was taken to James Paget University Hospital following the incident on Friday, August 25, returning home the next day.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies